- Learn about different types of financing on the Canada Business Network.
- Find out about federal and provincial government programs, services and regulations from the business guides posted on the Canada Business Ontario website.
- ONe-Source for Business is a search tool for finding government programs for small business.
- If your company is bringing groundbreaking new technology to market, the Investment Accelerator Fund invests up to $500,000 seed funding in companies that have the potential to become global leaders and provide sustainable economic benefits to Ontario. The funding helps these companies position themselves for further investment by angels and venture capitalists.
- Researchers at Ontario’s universities, colleges and hospitals can get help turning their discoveries into marketable products and services through the Market Readiness program.
- The Angel Network Program, administered by the Network of Angel Organizations – Ontario (NAO-O), connects high-potential entrepreneurs with angel investors.
- futurpreneur Canada offers start-up loans to eligible entrepreneurs aged 18 to 39.
- The Summer Company program provides grants of up to $3,000 to students aged 15-29 to start their own business over the summer.
- Depending on your location, you might be eligible for funding through the Southwestern Ontario Development Fund, the Eastern Ontario Development Fund or the Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation.