- You can learn from your peers through the Wisdom Exchange and Innovators Alliance.
- An online strategy for your business is critical for its success. Learn more with the E-Business Toolkit.
- Find out about federal and provincial government programs, services and regulations from the business guides posted on the Canada Business Ontario website.
- The Leading Growth Firms Series are concise “best practices” reports that provide practical information on the growth strategies and tactics of successful small and medium-sized firms.
- If you need help with your exit strategy,Closing or Selling Your Business provides information from the federal and provincial governments.
- As an employer, your workforce is your most valuable asset. Ontario has hiring incentives that can help. For further details, please visit http://www.ontario.ca/youthjobs.
- Your Guide to Small Business is designed to help you start and grow your business. It will help you identify the steps you need to take before, during and after launching your small business.
- If you have an established company that is experiencing high growth, contact a ONE Centre business advisor for help developing products and export markets, boosting output, accessing financing for capital projects, and improving your strategic planning.
- Contact a ONE Centre analyst for help with a range of early-stage growth needs, including developing financial, human resources and marketing strategies, building customer and partner relationships and analyzing market intelligence.
- Connect with mentors and peers. Contact your local ONE Centre to learn more about the Entrepreneurs-In-Residence program and Peer-to-Peer networking services.
Research and Development
Collaboration is a key ingredient to success: the connections and exchange of ideas between researchers and businesses are an integral part of our innovation economy.
Companies often need research and development experts; students and recent graduates may need relevant work experience. Ontario offers a suite of programs that connect businesses with college and university students who can help with problem-solving. Other programs help companies hire recent grads to work in R&D and provide work experience to students in science, engineering and other technical programs.
To be connected with a consultant who can tell you more about these programs, enter your postal code here: